Monday, March 26, 2012

Impactful

Our week was busy, full, and pretty fun. We got to spend a lot of time together, and had a lot of laughs. We've enjoyed having corned beef instead of chili for the week but I'm ready to switch. We're starting to work on paying off the debts that piled up last year, so we're still doing our best to live lean. Aside from that, there's not much new.

*Who has made the biggest impact in your life and why?*

Dearest is really the one who's made the biggest impact in my life. He picked up the pieces after my previous relationship shattered me and has spent the past two years helping me put them all back together and then helped me to become better than I thought I could be. He's taught me a lot, showed me over and over that my potential is so much bigger than I where I often set my limits. He keeps me stable, and understands me, and helps me through my rough patches.

I really don't know what I'd do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment