Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Starting again

As I have for many, many years of my memorable life, I am doing something because my mom is doing it.

That said, blogging is probably a good idea. It's like journalling but with a bit more class. After all, when you have to consider how other people are going to hear what you're writing, you tend to choose your words a bit more carefully. Yes, I do keep journals. I have burned all the ones from before I met my husband because I find it a great way to stop agonizing over the past. Nevertheless, in a cabinet in my hallway, there are - gosh, I don't even know how many journals. Maybe ten.

What will I blog about? I'm not sure yet. I'm not organized like mom is, I'm a more scatterbrained version of her...blame the ADD, I guess. So I won't commit to a plan or a schedule, I'll just be posting. I've done this before, though, and I will warn you I will probably end up talking a lot about myself and my opinions and posting a lot of pictures of food.

Happy travels!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm...you sure know how to humble a person :) Can't wait for the food pictures. Glad to know you're still writing! I often go through and "weed out" the past..it helps me remember what I need to hold onto...the now. Can't wait to read your, hand me down random insanity..it's a wonderful tradition with a long and glorious history ;)

    ReplyDelete