Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stole this from a teenager on Tumblr. But what the heck, I'm bored.



  • 1: Real (first) Name? 
  • Lauralanathalasa. I'm named after an elf, which is easier for people to understand than when I say "It's elfish". In any case, I'm the only one I know with my name. :D
  • 2: Current crush!?
  • My husband :D Other women talk about celebrities "AHMAGAHD, Bobby Flay! I would have his babies. He's my exception" Not me. I'm more in the "Meh, he's okay looking but I really prefer my husband" category.
  • 3: Addiction?
  • Oh, lots of things. Attention, cuddles, Netflix, chocolate, adorable clothing, starbucks, and so much more.
  • 4: How tall am I? 
  • 5'7" ....I think.... Recently it's been feeling more and more cramped in the leg area of our cars, even with the seat all the way back.
  • 5: Relationship status?
  • Married - usually quite happily. 
  • 6: Girls I trust?
  • Those who have earned it. 
  • 7: Boys I trust?
  • Again, those who have earned it. Bear with me, I stole this from a highschooler.
  • Where did #8 go?
  • 9: Current mood?
  • Mostly sleepy but still feeling pretty good. Just got back from a workout, so I can't fall asleep right now, and I want to be still enough to be able to fall asleep soon, so I'm not doing housework. But nevertheless, I feel good.
  • 10: When was the last time I did something for the 1st time?
  • I tried squid for the first time a few weeks ago. It was gross. 
  • 11: Confession;
  • Squid is very gross.
  • Really, though, I'm pretty afraid of new things, to the point where I'll not try them so that I don't have to fail or be disappointed. 
  • 12: Who I miss?
  • Lots of people in Indiana
  • 13: Who I last hugged?
  • My husband.
  • 14: Who understands me?
  • My husband
  • 15: Someone who is always there for me:
  • ...My stuffed froggy. (lol) and my husband.
  • 16: Last Text?
  • "Life would be so much easier if God would just text me" (pastor's kid said that.)
  • 17: Who’s a stranger:
  • You are! 
  • Cryptic and slightly dumb questions deserve dumb and silly answers :)
  • 18: Who makes me laugh the most?
  • my husband
  • 19: Who I do the craziest stuff with?
  • My husband
  • 20: Who makes me smile?
  • My husband. And most small children
  • 21: What am i listening to?
  • Married with Children playing in the background
  • 22: Turn on’s?
  • Men who know how to be real men....y'kno, my husband. :D
  • 23: Turn offs?
  • Super bad breath, super bad lines and catch phrases, general wussiness.
  • 24. Bestfriends?
  • At the moment, Dearest is really my closest and only friend. That will change later.
  • Missing #25 as well
  • 26: Second confess?
  • Another one!? Sheesh, what do you people want from me?
  • I can't bring myself to feel as bad as I think I ought to about the way our relationship started. Just can't do it. I'm more excited and proud that I won and I get to keep him. 
  • 27: What I hate?
  • that ice cream makes me fat.
  • 28: Who’s annoying?
    My husband (lol)
  • 29: Favorite Sex position?
  • Classified information, not sharing that one.
  • 30: Last person to give you butterflies?
  • The good kind? My husband. The bad kind? The creep who came into the office today.

No comments:

Post a Comment